This webinar is hosted in English
Are you a CAT Aspirant?
Attend this free and Exclusive Webinar to:
• Do a quick revision of important topics in QA
• Find logical ways of solving the questions
• Understand flaw detectors
• Have a Q & A session with the author
The Common Admission Test (CAT) is a computer based test conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management as an entrance exam for selecting candidates for the Post-graduate and Fellow programmes in Management. This test scores a person on the bases of quantitative aptitude, data interpretation, verbal ability and logical reasoning.
The test is conducted every year by one of the IIM's based on a policy of rotation. In August 2011, it was announced that Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) and Indian Institute of Science (IISc) would also use the CAT scores, instead of the Joint Management Entrance Test (JMET), to select students for their management programmes from the year 2012.
In this webinar, Mr. Nishit Sinha will share various tricks and tips to crack Quantitative Aptitude of CAT exam.
Speaker Profile/Our Experienced Speaker:
• Nishit Kumar Sinha has been training students for the CAT and other B-school entrance exams for the last seven years.
• He has trained more than 5,000 students of varying backgrounds.
• Sinha is a logicist and has a great passion for numbers.
• He has presented papers in various seminars, on topics like ‘Raising Intelligence to Qualify the CAT', ‘Vedic Mathematics', ‘Number Systems' and ‘Myths and Realities about the CAT'.
Pearson opens up a world of opportunities in education by offering effective, accessible and personalised learning for all kinds of people, in every walk of life. We are proud of the work we do because we believe learning helps people flourish. We combine our global reach with local knowledge and create world-class, integrated education solutions designed to meet individual learning needs. We aim for a judicious combination of contextualized learning and technology from across the world to ensure better learning outcomes.