Important tips & tricks to crack the Quantitative Aptitude for CAT
by Mr. Nishit Sinha, Author with Pearson India and renowned CAT trainer
Course Start Date: 20 Aug 2014
Are you a CAT Aspirant? Enroll for Free to get Latest Techniques and Valuable Guidance to Crack CAT
The Common Admission Test (CAT) is a computer based test conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management as an entrance exam for selecting candidates for the Post-graduate and Fellow program in Management. This test scores a person on the bases of quantitative aptitude, data interpretation, verbal ability and logical reasoning.
The test is conducted every year by one of the IIM's based on a policy of rotation. In August 2011, it was announced that Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) and Indian Institute of Science (IISc) would also use the CAT scores, instead of the Joint Management Entrance Test (JMET), to select students for their management program from the year 2012.
In this webinar, Mr. Nishit Sinha will share various tricks and tips to crack Quantitative Aptitude of CAT exam.
Our Experienced Speaker:
- Nishit Kumar Sinha has been training students for the CAT and other B-school entrance exams for the last seven years.
- He has trained more than 5,000 students of varying backgrounds.
- Sinha is a logicist and has a great passion for numbers.
- He has presented papers in various seminars, on topics like ‘Raising Intelligence to Qualify the CAT', ‘Vedic Mathematics', ‘Number Systems' and ‘Myths and Realities about the CAT'.
Attend this free and Exclusive Webinar to:
- Do a quick revision of important topics in QA
- Find logical ways of solving the questions
- Understand flaw detectors
- Have a Q & A session with the author
Date of the Webinar: 20th August, 2014. 7PM (IST) onwards
Language of instruction: English